We've been married for 9 years today! I'm sure most of my friends and family thought that this day wouldn't come. Ha Ha - proved you wrong!!! (I just had to slip that in)
We've come a long way since then, and been through quite a lot too. When I think of it, we were really young to get married. I had just turned 19 and Jeremy was 20.
As much as we pick and fuss, we really do love each each other:) We've had some great times in the last 9 years - I hope we have many more!
2 comments:
Aaahhh..how sweet. Happy Anniversary! I made it to year 18 on the 15th. We were too young and crazy to get married 10 days before Christmas. ha ha
Happy Anniversary! I was even younger than you when I got married and it's been 12 1/2 years and counting! Go figure!! Those Vincent boys can be rough to live with though! =P
Give Hannah a BIG New Year's hug from Auntie!
Post a Comment