Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day???

***UPDATE****     As I sit here still at school (2:09), I'm realizing that the time goes by very slowly when the kids are gone and I'm sitting here at my desk.  They left at 1:15.  We (teachers) have to work a full day.    So, snow days may be nice, but snow afternoons aren't!!!!!   Only 1 more hour to go!!!   


After watching the weather forecast this morning, I'm getting very anxious about the possibility of a snow day.  I can't remember the last time we had a snow day right before Christmas.   

I've got all the makings for cookies at home - including sprinkles and icing!  I'd love to spend the day sleeping late and then making cookies with Hannah.   My house is fairly clean and all my presents are wrapped - what better day to be off?   (especially since I have a meeting at school that doesn't start until 6:00 tomorrow night)

My fingers are crossed!!!      






2 comments:

Nan said...

Sounds more like it might it might be an ice day! I'm staying at Mom's right now so if I have to pick the kids up early, I'll be closer! Man...I was going shopping tomorrow too!

Heather said...

Well it looks like your getting your afternoon off at least (and maybe tomorrow!) Love her braids. She looks very comfy right after her bath:)