Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Morning

The dollhousewas the first thing that Hannah went to when she saw all of her toys.
What a sweet smile! She's holding one of the Wonder Pets in her hand. I think it surprised her that she got them. She spotted them at Walmart on Monday and cried after them. While she was distracted I hid them in the bottom of the cart!Hannah's lovin' on one of her toys in this picture. She'd look at a toy and then pick it up, hug it, and say, "I love it!" I've got it on video, but the video is too long to post on here.

There's her "whistle" in her hand! I took this picture after she gave us a wonderful performance. She was so proud of herself!


There's my little cleaning lady! I hope she still likes to clean once she gets old enough to really vaccuum.
















3 comments:

Nan said...

I love the picture of Hannah laying down looking at the dollhouse. She actually has looked at the camera and smiled a few times! I couldn't help but notice the the Big Red Barn book...that was one of Jacob's favorites and I used to have it memorized from reading it soooo much!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenni! Hmm..thanks Grandma for the "whistle"..... is that what you are thinking about now?! ha ha Your little one is just precious. YES,you are very lucky to have gotten up at 9:00. Enjoy that while it lasts. :o)

Heather said...

Hannah looks so excited! I would be excited about that dollhouse too. I'm glad she had a good Christmas. I remember when the packing peanuts were a big hit around our house. Now it's the bubble wrap!!