Monday, December 22, 2008

For the past 2 hours, I've been acting like a kid that's just got the best present ever. I bought myself a video camera today. It's very simple, as in a no name brand that only cost 49.00, and only records about an hours worth of video. That's good enough for me! I just want to be able to capture Hannah in "real time". Pictures are great, and I'll still take plenty of those, but I wanted something to be able to remember the non-stop action/silliness/drama queen that is my precious daughter! And . .. . I especially wanted to be able to tape her on Christmas morning. She's opened two sets of presents so far and the smiles/squeals were priceless both times!

So, here's a video. It's not great by any means. And I probably will never take great videos. But, I did tape my girl looking at the Christmas tree. (It's dark because Jeremy was laying down on the couch). I hope to tape Hannah singing tomorrow - she's been singing Jingle Bells and Frosty, but automatically does not cooperate when I turn the camera on!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Money well spent! You will always cherish those little extras that you can't get with pictures. I need to buy a new one, ours broke and we are using an old one of Mom and Dad's. I hope you can get Hannah to sing on it. I would love to hear her.