Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Hungry Hungry Hannah
Remember the game Hungry Hungry Hippos? It's where the hippos try to gobble up all the balls (food) before the time runs out. I think Hannah was playing her own version of that with me last night as we were driving through Bowling Green. We had to pick up the remainder of her prescription at Walmart (they didn't have enough on Friday) so we were in BG much longer than usual. I usually pick her up and come straight home. As we were pulling out of Walmart's parking lot she started asking for chicken nuggets and saying, "I so hungen!" I drove over to Wendy's on Scottsville Rd and got her an order of chicken nuggets. Before I got off of the interstate at the Corvette Plant, she was saying, "I not sull (full) mommy. I needs more chicken." So, I stopped at that Wendy's and got her another order of 5 chicken nuggets! She ate 3 more before we got home and ate the last 2 at home. SHE ATE ALL 10 CHICKEN NUGGETS! That's impressive, because she usually will eat 2 or 3 and then be full. Besides all that chicken, she had 4 toddler size servings of cereal at my moms and then ate a piece of cheese and a cookie at home. I was expecting her to have a tummy ache, but she didn't. And to top it all off, in the middle of the night she woke up hungry. I gave her a sippy and hoped that would suffice. It did. On the way to my mom's this morning she was begging for chicken nuggets again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is funny Jenni. I bet it is because she didn't eat well while she was sick, and she is just making up for it. Or she could be getting ready for a growth spurt. By the way, she DOES have gorgeous hair!! She should be in a Johnsons and Johnsons commercial!! What a hoot though about the nuggets and two separate stops.
Yay for Hannah! Glad she's up to eating again and feeling better! I play my own version of Hungry, Hungry Auntie from time to time :o)
Natalie - you are tooo funny!
Appetite's back!!!! That's always a good thing.
Guess I better stock up on chicken nuggets for Thursday and Friday. I'm glad her appetite has come back. You go girl!
Ahhh... so glad she is feeling better and hungry too!
Post a Comment