I am officially on the Twilight bandwagon now (thanks to Tiffany and Natalie). I read all 4 books last week and can't wait to get my hands on that DVD! In the meantime, I suppose I'm going to have to check out all the websites devoted to my now favorite series. Yep, Harry Potter has moved into second place. That means a lot, because I've loved Harry for YEARS . . .
4 comments:
YAY! So glad you enjoyed it! :0)
Welcome to the Twilight Lovers Club! The books are awesome and the movie is great too!! I love ALL things Twilight :o) I know exactly where I'll be and what I will be doing March 21st...TWILIGHT DVD is all I need to say!!! There's already big plans underway for November for the theatrical release of New Moon!!!!
I just got the first book this week and plan to start on it this weekend. I have never been a vampire fan, but everyone swears I will fall in love with the series! Glad you enjoyed it!
I know nothing about all this Twilight stuff. I must really be missing out.
Post a Comment