Sunday, March 1, 2009

Surprise!


This is the surprise that I woke up to this morning! First, I had to wake Jeremy up to make sure that it was ours, you know . . . before I got really excited. He told me that it was for me and asked what I thought about it. I told him it was beautiful and that it looked just like a Thomas Kincade. Jeremy said something along the lines of it'd better or I hope so. I wasn't paying too much attention, because I was still in shock. After running to the living room and looking at it a little closer, I saw that it has Thomas Kincade's signature on the bottom left and it came with a letter of authenticity. Besides being beautiful, it matches our living room perfectly. Our couches are an olive color and our wood furniture is a mixture of black walnut and dark cherry. I'll post another picture after we get it hung on the wall. That hubby of mine can be so sweet sometimes!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful! I am a HUGE Thomas Kinkade fan. But, I hear he bought that for you so he can hang his deer head on the wall when Nathan gets it done:) (Nathan told me to say that!) I had to show him the picture because we both like Thomas Kinkade. I love going into his shop in Gatlinburg.

Nan said...

Love Heather's comment! Now we all know the REAL reason behind that!! It's a pretty picture, but I'm not sure how it will match up with a deer head!

Jenni said...

We've already talked about that stupid deer head. It can go out in his man room aka the little building that Roger used as his office.

Can you ask Nathan to make this a long drawn out process? At least another year or so . . . I like the deer meat, but the heads don't go very well with my decor!

Kristin said...

The picture is gorgeous! I'm with Heather, I love Mr Kinkade's work. Where can you buy his stuff around here?
Congratulations!