1. Clothes can still be line dried at 44 degrees (it just takes a LOOOONG time for them to dry.)
2. I still cannot make good biscuits, and I've been trying for almost 9 years now. I think my trying days are over, hello frozen/canned biscuits!
3. Eating boogers HAS to be a primal instinct or something - how else would my girly girl think to try it?
4. No matter how many times you throw a Pampered Chef large spatula at a stray cat (and hit the cat) it will continue to come back.
5. It pays off to be on hold with the radio station for um, let's see, 10 minutes!!!! I've never been on hold so long in my life!!
1 comment:
As for the eating boogers; I have one that's a 'you bet I'll try it!" and another that "gets TOTALLY grossed out when he sees his brother try it!" Now, you can guess which is which!!!
I gave up on biscuits a LONG time ago! I thought I'd at least get a little homemakerish and do the bisquick mix, and Jason complains that I'm making 'homemade' biscuits, SO that ended that! It's canned all the way!
Hannah will have a super blast at Sesame Street Live! Matthew will be jealous, so I best not tell him :) I always wanted to take him to Sesame Place, a theme park with the Sesame Street characters, but I've pretty much given up on that now that he's 10! Hopefully we'll make it to Disney sometime in the boys' childhoods :)
Post a Comment