Monday, November 17, 2008

Swagbucks

There's a new link on the very bottom of my blog.  Click it and it will take you to a site where you can earn prizes and gift cards just for searching the Internet.  From what I understand, this is a new search site and it's trying to gain a little publicity. To sign up, all they needed was a name and email address.

  I found out about it through moneysavingmom.com ( a wonderful site).  I've been reading this other blog for a year now and haven't seen anything that wasn't legit on it.  

You also get points for referring people.  (Hint, Hint) 

I do a lot of searching on the Internet, so I decided that I might as well make money while doing it!  I'll update you on the results in a couple of days, but if you're interested click the link.   

No comments: