Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Great Blogs

Here's a list of blogs that I read daily.

www.moneysavingmom.com

This blog has really helped me to save money on groceries. I've learned how to play the CVS and Walgreens game and am now able to buy diapers for very little - I'm talking usually 2.00 -3.00 a pack for Pampers or Huggies. The MSM also posts online coupons and links to free samples. I love reading her meal plan and grocery shopping deals for the week - she spends 40.00 each week for groceries for 2 adults and 2 toddlers!

www.becentsable.net

This site has many sale ads - the week before they come out. Sometimes they're a little different, but the CVS and Walgreens are usually 100% the same. Like the MSM, this site also post freebies, online coupons, and also has general housekeeping/homekeeping tips and stories.

www.tammysrecipes.com

Tammy has some wonderful recipes. She also posts about general mom and home things. I love reading about other religions, and Tammy is Jewish. Around the Jewish holidays, she tells about their traditions and provides recipes that correlate with the specific holiday. My favorite thing about this site is her Kitchen Tip Tuesdays. Bloggers link their kitchen tips to her site, and there are always many tips to read.

www.thecentsiblesawyer.blogspot.com

This site saves me money at Walmart and Target! Each week she posts coupon match-ups with the sales that these stores have going on, including links to printable coupons. Just this past week - I've gotten 6 bags of Valley Fresh Steamers for FREE at Walmart. This is also a great place to find CVS and Walgreens info.

www.happytobeathome.net

This site is ran by 3 moms. They each usually post their menu plan and various recipes for the week. They also host guest bloggers who shares her kitchen adventures for a week at a time. They also post homeschooling information, like helpful websites and fun crafts. I've used some of the ideas at school.

No comments: