I think that I might have planned just a few too many things to do yesterday. I never got around to making and freezing biscuits and pancakes, but I did manage to make salmon patties and fried red potatoes for supper. I don't think that I've ever had a salmon patty before and I was surprised at how much I liked it. I'm going to have to add this to the menu more often! Jeremy was too impatient to wait for them to get done, so he had leftover chicken from the night before. He had planned to eat some salmon patties too, but was too full! HA HA serves him right! Since I have a faculty meeting after school today I'm hoping that there will be some left by the time I get home!
I never got around to going through my Christmas tubs, mainly because they're still over at the other house! My car is a bit too small to transport them( I would have to do 1 tub at a time and I have lots) , so I'll have to "steal" the truck one afternoon and haul them over! My fingers are crossed that my dear husband will go hunting on Thursday or Friday (and take the work truck)!
Hannah and I had loads of fun yesterday. Besides pretending to be animals, she helped me cook (mixing is her favorite), and played with the cats. We even fell asleep on the couch together watching TV. I sure love my snuggle buddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment