This is a "pond" that the original owners dug. They never could get it to hold water so it looked like a big algae hole when we moved in. Jeremy worked very hard for several days on the backhoe (?) but was never able to fill it in. I think this wintry scene looks pretty. This place in our yard had the most snow. If you look at the picture above of the driveway, you'll notice that the grass closer to the road barely has dusting of snow.
When Hannah woke up, I showed her the snow and asked her if she wanted to play in it. She said that she wanted to play in her room. So, we didn't play in the snow ( what little we had). Which I suppose was all for the best because now she's got a runny/stuffy nose. I felt so bad leaving her this morning; she was crying and saying that she missed me. I barely got to see her yesterday. I had a meeting that started at 6:00 last night and didn't get home until 8:00, which was the first time that I saw her yesterday. Poor thing, she didn't even want to take her jacket off at Nana's this morning. With another meeting after school today, I'm thinking this is going to be one LONG day.
Off to class I go . . .

2 comments:
Pretty pictures =) Sounds like Hannah thinks about as much of the snow as Matthew does! I'm sure it was hard to leave her this morning...at least you know she loves you :o)
Pretty snow pictures!
Post a Comment