Scroll down to the bottom of my blog and you can play Mario Brothers! That is my favorite video game of all time. Use the arrow keys and the spacebar to play.
Have Fun!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jason thanks you..... Natalie didn't have quite enough to keep her busy on the computer. LOL!!!
HA!HA!HA!...That's so funny! (sarcastic)! You ought to have seen how fast Jason made me get up when I told him Mario was on here, and not because he didn't want me to play, but so he could!!!!! I lost a lot of computer time because of it! But yes, it's sad, I am addicted to the computer. This is exactly why I haven't put any games on my blog. Oh, it was tempting, but I have to draw the line somewhere!! :o)
5 comments:
Jason thanks you..... Natalie didn't have quite enough to keep her busy on the computer. LOL!!!
As if I'm not addicted enough! I love Mario Brothers.
HA!HA!HA!...That's so funny! (sarcastic)! You ought to have seen how fast Jason made me get up when I told him Mario was on here, and not because he didn't want me to play, but so he could!!!!! I lost a lot of computer time because of it! But yes, it's sad, I am addicted to the computer. This is exactly why I haven't put any games on my blog. Oh, it was tempting, but I have to draw the line somewhere!! :o)
That is too funny! I want to see pics on your blog Natalie of you and Jason fighting over the computer. hee hee
I can't even go there....I hardly have the time to post updates on my blog. If I started to play games I would probably lose sleep.
Post a Comment