Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hannah loves her new Dora dress. She insisted on wearing it on a trip to the Dollar Store - where we bought a beautiful . . . . RUBBER SNAKE!

She's holding Princess Dora and Boots - part of a Christmas gift from Auntie!



She said, "I love them so much."



I took this picture on January 1st. After sleeping in late, Hannah wanted to play with her covers in the living room floor. She ended up with a blanket that we keep in the living room, one of my baby blankets, a quilt, her comforter, and about 4 pillows!



3 comments:

Heather said...

How sweet! I love Hannah's new Dora dress. She looks like she's having lots of fun playing with the covers!

Nan said...

What a pretty niece! Glad she likes the Dora toys :o)

Kristin said...

What a combo...pink Dora dress and a plastic snake! Multi-dimensional,
Go Hannah!!!