Often the Sunday paper will have .50 off Cottonelle toilet paper coupons. Well, at Kroger the 4 pack is .99. After they double the coupon all you have to pay is the tax - .03!
You can also print coupons at boodle.com. Each coupon should print twice.
I don't know about you, but I'm a sucker for a deal and I love getting free stuff. Especially the essentials!
I'm going to have to try the coupon thing again. I did when the boys were smaller, but half the time, I'd forget to take the coupons with me. I am all for saving a buck!!
3 comments:
I'm all for freebies! If you find a free maid service, please be sure to share the link!! :p
Thanks for that tip! I only buy Cottonelle.
I'm going to have to try the coupon thing again. I did when the boys were smaller, but half the time, I'd forget to take the coupons with me. I am all for saving a buck!!
Post a Comment