Ahhh, snow day # 3 for this school year. Snow days are great, but only if you have electricity, plenty of diapers, and get to stay at home. Luckily, our power has been on all day. We've had a nice lazy day of doing absolutely nothing - just laying around and watching tv and reading. Hannah wasn't interested in going outside to play in the snow. She said it was too cold. So, I went out and scooped up some snow, put it in a big pan, and gave her some measuring spoons so that she could at least play in it a little, all while sitting in the living room floor. She had fun making snowballs and "pengins".
Is anyone hoping for
just 1 more day?? Or a delay maybe??? My fingers are crossed!!!
Here are some pictures from this morning. The places that aren't snow covered are iced - over puddles. It rained ALL DAY yesterday and was even raining at 6:30 this morning. I went back to bed, but when I got up at 7:45 it looked like this:
No comments:
Post a Comment