Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beautiful

This is by far the best picture that I've gotten of Hannah in awhile. She loved the way hot rollers made her hair look ( and so did mommy!)


By this time she was tired of taking pictures. She said she was sad.

I'm so glad I was able to get a picture of her in her "drama queen" state. She had just told me, "I quit!' We don't know where she heard that phrase. Look closely and you'll see that she's got her lip all stuck out too.


6 comments:

Nan said...

Love the lip...and hair!

Tiffany Vincent said...

Ha-She is such a drama princess...soon to be queen! I love these pictures. Her hair looks awesome!

Kristin said...

Drama drama drama!!! She is one sponky girl! I love it. Hopefully, she is getting all the drama out while she is young, so age 13 and beyond won't be so dramatic!!

Nan said...

Ha-ha-hee-hee, Kristin's comment made me laugh!!! If it's better at 13, I definitely want to see that...I thought it just got worse with teenagers!!! :)

Heather said...

Love the hair! I'm telling ya, she's got a future modeling for Pantene!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Even when she pouts.. :o)