Use the code momsgr8 at checkout on JCP.com and you'll get 10.00 off of a 10.00 purchase. I used it this afternoon to order Hannah some sandals. It seemed like a good deal to me. I got her shoes for 5.99 (regular 28.00). Shipping was a little over 5.00. Besides the price, I also loved the idea of not spending half a day in BG driving from store to store.
Now, I'm just hoping that I ordered the right size!!!!
** code found at moneysavingmom.com
4 comments:
I'll have to check that out. I got a $10 off $10 purchase coupon in the mail and used it yesterday on Aidan some Nike tennis shoes that were on sale for $24.99. Got them for $14.99!
I got a $10 coupon that came in JDV's name, I plan on using it tomorrow,,,Wish I would get those in the mail. I have a charge card and never get them. Jdv doesn't have a charge card and he gets them all the time,,,something is not fair here.
I don't have a charge card with them either. I WAS getting two of those $10 off a $10 purchase coupons every couple months, one in my married name and one in my maiden name. This time I only had the married name one! They must have caught on. I've used those on Aidan and Addison, last time on socks. I got like 4 packs of their socks for about $2-3 total. Danny and I had to split it up so we could each use a coupon, but hey, those were cheap socks!
I get them every once in a while, but not as often as I used to. My mom always gives me hers. Hopefully, she'll be getting one in the mail soon!
Post a Comment