Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Ticker

Check out my new ticker. We're going to Myrtle Beach!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ocean. I could sit on the beach and listen to the waves for hours. The ocean is so peaceful and relaxing. We made a quick trip to the beach in 2005 when we went with the Ballances to the ESPN games in Orlando, but I don't even remember which beach it was. We just picked the closest one because we knew that we wouldn't have much time there.
We've went to Gulf Shores twice and to Panana City once since we've been married, but those trips were right after we got married.

This trip is sure to be much better because we'll get to expierence it with Hannah. Honestly she makes everything more fun. It's amazing to see things from her point of view! When I first mentioned to her about going, she told me to wait a minute. She then proceeded to go to her room, get her favorite toys, and came back and announced that she was "weady to go to the beach." Then she said, "We gotta go get mommow and daddy." Poor thing, she didn't understand that we weren't going right that minute. Now she knows that we're going on Spring Break. I first told her that we were going in April and that didn't work out so well. Hannah said that she couldn't find April - she didn't know where she was. I'm thinking that there must be a girl named April on one of those cartoons that she watches.

Another reason that this trip is going to be great - Mommow Shela is going with us! We had such a blast on our last vacation together. I really am blessed - how many people can say that they enjoy spending time with their MIL?

Seeing as it's almost 11:00, I'd better get in bed. I've got nightly events at school on Mon., Wed., and Thursday, and we're getting our taxes done on Tuesday (fingers are crossed). Not to mention that I've got packing lists to make and a schedule to make for once we get to Myrtle Beach! Yep, I'm a list person. It's gonna be a busy week!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sounds like FUN!! I hope we can make it to Gulf Shores over the summer. I'm sure you will have all kinds of pictures to show us when you get back:)