Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A 2 year old viewpoint

"You can't tell me no, you posed to say yes."  as told to Nana.  (I thought OMG!  My child is officially spoiled.  Let the record show that she hasn't ever told me this.  I guess she knows that I'd fuss at her for saying something so rude!)  

Another conversation:

Hannah: Nana, where your Cistmas tree?

Nana: I had to put it up.  It's not Christmas time anymore.

Hannah: You need to get it out so I can get more pesents (presents). 

AND


" I'm a pretty girl, mommy.  Everybody loves me."     ( Now that's having self-confidence!)

I keep thinking, she's only 2!  What kind of diva is she going to be like by the time she's 9 or 10?




2 comments:

Heather said...

That's funny. You have to love'em. They are so honest and just say whatever is on their minds. I keep looking at your Myrtle Beach ticker just wondering if you have room for me?!

Tiffany said...

That is precious! She is so funny!