I have some Halloween goodies for Hannah too! I sure hope to see her dressed up :) (I know Matthew won't look as good by this afternoon, so that's why I took pics before school!)
P.S. Have I ever mentioned how mortifying your Christmas tree counter is?! It's bad enough just knowing the season is approaching without having to look at the actual number of days everytime I log onto your blog :) I gotta start shopping soon! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE Christmas, but the shopping and money that goes along with it, is a different story!
Yeah, I know I put it on here pretty early, but it's my favorite time of year (the music, shows, decorations, food ). I usually dread shopping though and sometimes wish that only the kids got presents. It takes me forever to find "just the right gift" for everyone and then I even wonder if the person I got it for really liked it or not. I think I have a bit of the perfectionist bug in me too!
2 comments:
I have some Halloween goodies for Hannah too! I sure hope to see her dressed up :) (I know Matthew won't look as good by this afternoon, so that's why I took pics before school!)
P.S. Have I ever mentioned how mortifying your Christmas tree counter is?! It's bad enough just knowing the season is approaching without having to look at the actual number of days everytime I log onto your blog :) I gotta start shopping soon! Don't get me wrong...I LOVE Christmas, but the shopping and money that goes along with it, is a different story!
Yeah, I know I put it on here pretty early, but it's my favorite time of year (the music, shows, decorations, food ). I usually dread shopping though and sometimes wish that only the kids got presents. It takes me forever to find "just the right gift" for everyone and then I even wonder if the person I got it for really liked it or not. I think I have a bit of the perfectionist bug in me too!
Post a Comment