


Over Fall Break, I decided that it was time for Hannah to begin her culinary schooling (I know - pretty fancy wording, huh?). Pretty much that means that she graduated from just helping me hold the mixer to dumping in all the ingredients, mixing with a spoon, and the biggest one of all - helping with the icing! Our project was to make the Halloween Funfetti cupcakes. I buy these each holiday season, but until now I've been making them solo. It was so much more enjoyable to make them with my little helper!
3 comments:
Love the last pic! Nothing like a girl eatin' her own cookin'! I bought the same mix last week, and Matthew almost ate it on the way home! A few more seconds and my car would have been 'Fun Fettied' :)
Funny - we had rat fetti in the car on the way home from church Sunday. I was playing with Hannah's rat trying to figure out what was inside of it. Well, it busted and sent beads all in the car. Um, it's been 2 days and I haven't bothered to get them out yet!!
Wasn't Hannah a bit disappointed that Mommy busted her 'mouse'?! Those little things do make a mess (better than what I first imagined rat fetti was prior to reading the rest of the message!) Both boys love those animals, but Matthew LOVES to chew on them too, so we have to be careful. (If you wanted to know what was in there so bad, I'd have been happy to have told you! You didn't have to tear up the girl's 'mouse'. HA!HA!)
Post a Comment