Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Zoo pics

Precious!!!
I love this picture of us! It looks really cute close up, but that's something I haven't figured out how to do yet!

Isn't this carosel pretty??












We started to pet this critter but it started grunting right as Hannah reached down to pet it. This pic was taken right after I quickly grabbed her hand away. I was wondering what in the world was going to do if this grumpy horned critter tried to head butt or bite her! Needless to say, we left the petting area immediately.















2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! Hannah is so big!! Your blog is cute. How in the world do you have time to do this?
It's good to hear from you and this makes me feel like I can still talk to you and keep up with what is going on with you since I don't see you everyday anymore.
The zoo looked fun we need to take our kids up there that's the only zoo close by that we haven't been to. But our fall break will be spent at home with me on the couch. I need to send you pics of my kiddos they have both grown like crazy.

Tara said...

Hey Jenny...very cute blog. I don't know how often i will be able to make it here but I will love checking up on you all. I love the pics. I guess I will keep mine up until Isaac is a year old then i will change over to a blog. I love you all!! Tara, Chris & Isaac