Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pictures from 10-16


Saturday the 16th was a busy day. We started out with pictures at the Rescue Squad, followed by pictures here at home, and then we went to Hopscotches' in BG to celebrate a friend's 3rd birthday. I didn't get any pictures of the kids actually playing. There were lots of kids and they were going in about 50 different directions - not a prime picture taking atmosphere. I did get this shot of Hannah, Landon, and Will waiting for their cupcakes. I hate that I didn't get Caden (the bday boy) in this picture, but I did get a few of him opening his presents:)

Hannah loved the dress-up clothes. This gave me the idea of making/buying her some for Christmas.

Oh my, she was a cheerleader for a good 30 minutes. . . .




These are the pictures I took after we got home from the pictures at the Rescue Squad.


















No comments: