Hannah is staying with my mom and day today. Can you guess the first thing that she told Pa? You're right - "no pee pee on Elmo". She did have a diaper on though!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
No pee-pee on Elmo
Hannah wore panties for the first time last night!! She kept taking her diaper off and running around "al natural" so Jeremy and I thought that we'd just try them. I put them on her and told her not to "pee pee on Elmo" and then she had a talk with Daddy. Jeremy talked to her about being a big girl and using the potty like momma. He told her to tell us when she needed to potty. Of course, I've had this talk with her before but she has either 1. refused to sit on the potty or 2. screamed the entire time that she was sitting there. Last night was the opposite. She told me that she needed to poo poo twice. She'd sit on the potty and try to go, but nothing happened. Then she insisted upon getting toilet paper and wiping before getting down! In between trying to use the potty she'd come to the kitchen (where I was doing dishes) and say " no pee pee on Elmo" How cute! My little on is really growing up! Potty training is going to be a high priority on the fall break to do list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment