Friday, September 26, 2008

Adventures in using the potty

Hannah actually pottied in the potty on Wed. night:)  She wanted panties on as soon as she got home.  After she had them on for about 15 minutes, she ran to me saying "potty momma, potty".  I took her to the potty and lo and behold she used it!!  She had actually went a little in the panties, stopped herself, and then come and got me.   That's impressive!  Of course I thought to myself, " ok this is easy".  What was I thinking!!!  The rest of the night we went through a combination of 8 pairs of panties and training pants.  And  . . . . she peed on her daddy! They were sitting in the recliner eating pizza and she was just a little too busy to think about potty matters.  

Hannah's 2 year checkup is this afternoon.  I'm excited to find out how much she's grown since she was 18 months old.  At that time she weighed 26 pounds and was 36 inches tall (3 feet).   I'll post her new stats tonight.  After we go to the doctor, I have to pick up some CD's that I won on WUHU.  I really hope there's at least one of them that I like.  I never wait to hear the prize when they ask trivia on the radio.  I have a bit of a competitive side to me and I just want to be able to give the right answer FIRST!   After that, we'll probably have to go pick up some more panties or training pants.  I'm thinking a total of 12 isn't enough since we went through 8 in just a few hours.   Hmmm . . wonder how many I do need?    

No comments: