We've been having some more summer fun lately. One morning, Hannah and I started the day by eating breakfast at Chick Fil A and spending lots of time in the play center. After finishing up school shopping, we picked out her free book for completing the Barnes and Noble summer reading program. We ended the day by eating supper with Mamow at Chuy's.
A couple of days later, Hannah and I dressed up like cows to get a free combo meal at Chick Fil A. I would have posted pictures of myself, but I looked awful! One side of my face was very swollen and it was very painful. We left Chick Fil A and went straight to the doctor. From there, I had to go to get a cat scan at the hospital. Thankfully, I only had an infection in the tissues under my skin. I ended up on the couch with an ice pack for the rest of the weekend and some strong antibiotics for the next 10 days.


Since we didn't get to have the fun day that we planned last week, Hannah and I stopped at Chuck E. Cheese to play games on Tuesday while we were waiting for the pharmacy to fill another prescription.
We spent quite a few days in the pool at home. Hannah is demonstrating how to sleep in the pool. I have no idea why!
She likes to relax like this - but usually has her sunglasses on.
She has gotten pretty good at swimming with her float.
No comments:
Post a Comment