Our first stop in the Smokies was to eat supper at The Apple Barn. It was soooooo good! I love the old-timey clothes that they wear. We wandered around the gifts shops for a while afterwards and took some pictures ( the one above was taken there).
Our next stop was to our hotel, The Bearskin Lodge. We enjoyed the gas fireplace and opened the door to the balcony so that we wouldn't burn up! I read on the balcony all bundled up, while Hannah and Jeremy took a little nap. Then we went walking in Gatlinburg. Our hotel was at the last traffic light before you enter the Bypass to the mountains and we walked almost to the end of Gatlinburg. Poor Jeremy had to carry Hannah most of the way back! He fussed about it, but I think that he enjoyed it:) We stopped at the village and got coffee at Jordan's Creamery. It's a very small place, but they have THE BEST coffees and teas. The owner waited on us and I told him that it was much better than Starbucks. By this time we were all exhausted and headed back to the hotel and went to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment