
I enjoyed decorating for Christmas even more than I usually do since we've moved to the farm. Our tree was so beautiful. I was sad to take it down, even though it had been up since the first Saturday in November.

Our villagers were busy people. They roamed all over the house, with a little help from Hannah! Next year, I'm going to add some snow or something. It looks like a "bare" village to me.

I put our Rudolf collectibles on the mantle downstairs.



The mantle upstairs held our stockings. It was nice to see our stockings hung up, rather than laying under the tree.
I wrapped the hand rail to the stairs going upstairs and downstairs with lit garland and we had candles in each window. Next year, we're hoping to have some lighting work finished outside to pretty it up even more:)
No comments:
Post a Comment