Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

I had a great 31st birthday. We started the by sleeping in a bit and then by having chocolate gravy and biscuits. YUM! Then we relaxed. Jeremy slept, Hannah and I watched TV, and I read some. Later that afternoon, Mamow came over to have Christmas with us. We had a supper of ham, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, and cresent rolls. We had fudge and eclair for dessert. Of course, there was plenty of Welch's bubbly, eggnog, and fruity hot tea too:)

Here are just a few of my favorite pictures from that night.

Hannah has been making this expression all month. She looks like a little opera singer. Sometimes she sings what she wants to say. Silly girl:)
She was so excited to get "Amish" books. I had to tell her that they're Little House on the Prairie books, but I can see how she thinks they're the same. They both wear dresses and bonnets and ride around in buggies!
She LOVED this outfit from Mamow and tried to convince us that it fit. We were able to take it back and got a very similar one.
I asked Jeremy for a pose and this is what I got! I can handle that:)
This was the best picture of the two of us. She's got the crazy eyes though!



No comments: