This is the view that we woke up to this morning. Not alot of snow, but a whole lot more than we had on Friday, Monday, or Tuesday. It's hard to believe that this is our 4th snow day in a row and this is all the snow we have to show for it!

I LOVE being able to stay at home. With the exception of today (Wednesday) I've gotten up, taken a shower, and have been partially ready before school was called off. Since I was already wide awake, each morning (except today) I worked on school stuff for 3-4 hours. I didn't realize how far behind I was. I'm soooo glad that I brought two huge piles of schoolwork to do. I've also gotten a lot of reading done, watched TV, snuggled, and taken naps! I'm not fully caught up on my school stuff, but that's ok. I know we're off next Monday for Martin Luther King and if it keeps snowing, we may just have another snow day tomorrow too!
Hannah has decided that she doesn't like snow days any more. She missed her Mamow day on Friday so I dropped her off for a couple of hours on Monday. She gets up, looks at the snow, and then says, "Sun, come out and dry up the snow. I want Momma to go to school so I can see Mamow and Nana." Then she makes a sour face and stomps back to her room. I do think that she has liked staying up late and getting up late. She went to bed at 12:30am this morning and woke up at 10:30. I haven't let her stay up this late every night, I just happened to fall asleep on the couch and no one woke me up! Even when I told her it was bedtime, she didn't want to go. She is a night owl, just like Jeremy and Mamow!
Yesterday we got out her bead set that she got from Robynn, Tony, Jordon, and Nate. It was like having her very own bead store at home. We both had a good time. Here's the necklace and bracelet that she made.


Here's the homemade rye bread that I made last night. Hannah ate a piece and a half. You can probably tell by looking at how tall the loaf is, but those slices were pretty big! I love eating grilled swiss cheese on rye bread and am looking forward to it at lunch with some tomato soup!

Awwww - my little Amish girl (minus the bow and pose of course!) This was taken before church on Sunday.


She's enjoyed listening to her ipod, playing on the computer, and has watched all of the movies that we've checked out from the library. Even though she won't admit it, I know she's enjoying her snow days too!
1 comment:
That loaf of bread looks huge! Good though:)
Post a Comment