Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Booking It in 2011

One of my favorite blogs(lifeasmom.com) is hosting a virtual book club this year. She has suggested 11 books that she will be reading, but has also left it open for each person to discuss books of their choice. I will be reading some books along with her, but have also added several of my own choices to my reading list. I'd really like to read the Bible in a year, but with working full time and preparing Hannah for kindergarten in August, I honestly just don't see that happening. So, one of my Booking It goals is to read the Old Testament this year. I'm starting at Deuteronomy because I read Genesis-Numbers before Christmas. My list is pretty long, but I'm a planner and I know that having a plan will keep me on track. So will my new Kindle - I love the fact that I can read and download books anywhere!

My specific plan is on the righthand sidebar.

No comments: