Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Plano Fall Festival 2010

I was so glad to have gotten this on the camera! She was soo excited!
This is the second year that Hannah's been old enough to go to Fall Festival with me. Both years I've been lucky to have some former students work my game for awhile so that I can take Hannah around to expierence the fun. Since she continues to say that school is bad and boring I want her to see how fun school can be. Here she is with her friend Will, who is in kindergarten this year. Each time they are together he tries to tell her how much fun school is, but she is not interested in the least bit. They're playing around in my room being super heroes. This is pretty much her annoyed, mad look minus the almost smile.


She's at the Fish Pond in this picture and she just caught something heavy!


I can't recall why Landon was sitting in the middle of the hallway, but Hannah decided he looked like a good seat! I'm sure this is only the beginning of fun these two (and Will) will have in the hallways after all the other kids have gone home. Awww - the perks of being a teacher's kid!







1 comment:

Heather said...

Maybe she'll change her mind about school now:)