We didn't go anywhere for Spring Break 2010, but we did some fun things around the area. We went to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate Landon' s (the son of a friend from work) 4th birthday, enjoyed some shopping, and went to Nashville Zoo with Landon and his mom, Tracey. Here are some pics from the zoo. Hannah and Landon had never met before his birthday party, but soon became good buddies. Tracey and I hope to get them together periodically because they'll both be starting kindergarten together in the fall of 2011. Agh - I hate the sound of that - my baby goes to kindergarten next year.


THe dynamic duo pretending to be tigers roaring at each other.

Landon's still roaring in this picture:)

The cutest little tigers ever.

This is how they walked most of the day. If they weren't like this, they were holding hands. Too sweet!
We're looking forward to a trip to the Louisville Zoo once school gets out!
1 comment:
I love that last picture! I'm sure as long as they continue to get together for "outings" they'll be friends for a LONG time!
Post a Comment