Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Snowy Day

I wish I had a copy of this book around the house, as it totally describes what we see at least once a week around here. So far we have yet to go a full 5 day week of school (not that I'm complaining!). There hasn't been anything very exciting happening around our house. When school is closed due to snow, Hannah and I enjoy our day of snuggles, cooking, reading, and watching TV. Since most of our snow days have preceded or followed the weekend, there have been several days where we haven't left the house for 4 or 5 days at a time and I LOVE IT! My favorite thing about snow days - rocking Hannah to sleep for her nap:) It seems like forever ago when I had to rock my sweet girl 26/24 hours in the day (not a typo!) I could barely run to the bathroom because she would squall the second I put her down. Too bad I didn't know much about "baby wearing" back then. I don't mind snow days, they're a great reminder to slow down and enjoy the moment.









2 comments:

Tiffany Vincent said...

I'm sure Hannah has enjoyed having her Mommy home on all these snow days! Tell her that I said Hi! Love your new background!

Heather said...

Great time to spend home with family!!