We ate pic-a-nic (as Hannah calls it) style yesterday. It was a great way to finish off our day in the sun. Our choice of picnic food? Why McDonalds of course! I ordered her the regular size combo 6 piece meal. She ate all the nuggets and half her fries. That's usually how she eats after she gets done "fasting". For some reason, she'll go for days barely eating anything, then in one meal will eat enough for an adult! Dont' worry - she only drank about a fourth of the Sprite!

Gotta love the wrinkled up nose!
4 comments:
You go Girl!! Eat some for Mommaw,,,I sure miss you,,,I hope you have a good summer, especially with mommy.
She gets prettier every day!
Yep, love the wrinkled up nose ;o) Hooray for pic-a-nics!
Great pictures! Looks like she doesn't mind taking pictures, as long as she is outside!!
Post a Comment