Check out the ticker! We're headed to Panama City in a couple of days. Whew - doesn't leave much time for packing, but I'm not going to complain one bit. Some friends of ours (the Carnes') invited us to go along with them so that means all we have to do is pack(and pay our way, of course) -but no planning involved! There will be 9 of us in all and I'm sure we'll have a great time. Justin and Paige treat Hannah like a little sister and love to play with her. Here's an example - how many 16 year old guys would encourage a 2 year old to help him play his XBOX? That's exactly what he did last night, after Paige painted Hannah's finger and toe nails a rainbow of colors.
On a side note, the weight loss ticker will be re-appearing when we get back from vacation. After finding out that I weighed 12 pounds yesterday, I decided it was time for a new scale. Hannah was the accuracy checker because I used her weight from her April doctor's visit. She weighs in at a nice 32.5 pounds. Myself, on the other hand, was APPALLED at what I saw on the scale. Obviously my scale has been deceiving me over the last couple of months! This time there will be no quitting. I will not go back to school weighing what I do right now.
not. gonna. happen.
4 comments:
I love Panama!!!! I'm sure you all will have so much fun:)
My hubby was reading this post with me and was reminded of his trip to Panama. It was with the baseball team and he roomed with Ronnie.........they had a great time on that trip. Brought back memories from him of such a wonderful man! Have a fun and safe trip!
HAVE FUN! I know you are a big time planner, so be sure to enjoy this already planned trip :0)
Be sure and save the bread and feed the birds,,,I just watached our video and Hannah is having such a great time feeding them,,good memories. Hope you all have a wonderful time,,,tell Hannah to find Mommaw a seashell.
Post a Comment