Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter 2009



First glimpse of her basket.






She' s actually standing still and looking at the camera!






This was the best Easter dress picture that I took. Some little lady was just too excited to sit or stand still and not talk. I have about a dozen pictures where she is in mid sentence, or even twirling (she liked the way her dress moved when she spun around). I even have one where she's got her eyes crossed! Sheesh - bring out a camera and Hannah does one of two things. 1. she hides her face and refuses to look at the camera or 2. hams it up and puts on a show!



1 comment:

Nan said...

Very sweet! I'm assuming that's half of a pink egg she's holding in that last photo, but it actually looks like she's holding a little pink tea cup...too cute!!