Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fa;; Break Post #2

Once again, these pictures are out of order! On Saturday the 6th, the three of us picked out mums, enjoyed a yummy lunch, and then went to feed the deer with Jeremy and see where he hunts at. Mums and tulips are my favorite flowers. I especially love the bright yellow ones! They make our front porch look so pretty. Hannah and I had a "photo shoot" after we got them arranged them the way we wanted. I got several silly ones and a few good serious pictures.
On Thursday morning, I worked on school stuff for several hours upstairs in "my room".  Hannah was such a help to me by entertaining herself playing games on the computer and reading books.  After we had lunch, I surprised her and asked if she wanted to go play in the sand at the lake.   We loaded up beach towels and sand toys and then off we went!  
We were pretty tired when we got back.  This is how Hannah spent most of the evening!
I love the toboggan, backwards-inside out tanktop and the pumpkin lady. 
On Friday, Hannah and I made a trip to the playground and the grocery to get some things for our end of fall break fish fry. We had a wonderful fall break! 

No comments: