
Taken before going to school. She had to take her balloon to school with her:)

She also HAD to dress up because it was her special day. She loved her birthday shirt.

She choose Spongebob bottled water and princess cupcakes to take to school. She had a really special day. She got a special certificate from her teacher, a birthday hat, a birthday pencil ( that to this day she will not sharpen), and her class sang Happy Birthday to her 4 different times. Jeremy surprised her by meeting her in the cafeteria for lunch. She got to sit on the stage with her daddy. When I went to see them she felt a bit hot. Since they have recess right before lunch, I thought that might be it. I. WAS. WRONG. Not an hour after lunch, I got a phone call from the nurse saying that she had a 101.4 fever and someone needed to pick her up. I was heartbroken! I asked my aide to cover my class and went to check on my girl. She was a bit upset that she was missing math class! She didn't even mention not getting to share her cupcakes, which was what I was sad about because she had been looking forward to it since school started! Thankfully, she has a precious teacher who let her sit at a special table ( away from everyone else) and share her cupcakes with her friends:) Jeremy picked her up and took her to my mom's. She visited with Nana and Pa for awhile and opened her present and got more cupcakes. I picked her up and took her to the doctor. They didn't do a strep test, but felt that it was either that or a throat infection. Poor thing! I let her pick what she wanted for supper and SURPRISE she wanted chicken nuggets. She only ate a few chicken nuggets and then fell asleep. I knew she had to be feeling horrible because those chicken nuggets are usually gone in 10 minutes!
This picture was taken late that night after she woke up from her nap. Since you have to be fever free for 24 hours before going back to school, she was absent on Friday. Since it was Labor Day weekend, she had a nice LONG weekend. She cried every day of the break, worried that she wouldn't be well enough to go back to school on Tuesday. She LOVES school that much.

No comments:
Post a Comment