At the beginning of March I won gift certificates for T.G.I Friday's, so Hannah and I enjoyed a girls night to go out to eat each Thursday that month. We even made it to Gigi's for dessert one night. Yum!
Sunday, April 17, 2011
March
We've been pretty busy since I last posted, so this is going to be a catch-up post. These pictures are from a girls day out that we had with Sarah and Annette. Annette, Sarah, and Hannah got pedicures and then we went to eat lunch and shop at the mall and then went on to Toys R Us.
Hannah loved her pedicure. She said that she could sit there for 15 hours! She really liked the foot massage.
Also in March we went to WKU to see the Barnum and Bailey circus. We especially liked the pre-show where the kids (including Hannah) got to take part in the action and meet the performers and some animals up close. We learned that circus elephants stink just as much as the elephants at the zoo in the middle of summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow! Pedicures sounds like tons of fun!!
Post a Comment