Here's some pictures from early on 12-12. We just had a little snow early that morning, but by that night we had a couple of inches. At times during the day I couldn't even see Uncle John's house across the road. Sadly, Jeremy said that it was too slick for me to drive to church ( he had left very early to go be with a friend) , so we hibernated most of the day.
Last Saturday (the 18th), Hannah and I picked up our last two gifts, ate at Fazoli's, and then went to see Tangled. It was a great movie - one that we'll be buying when it comes out on DVD. It was nice spending the day with my girl.
Sunday (the 19th) was the Rich/Vincent Christmas at our house. Hannah loved playing with her cousins, even the big ones! She snuggled right up to them like she does the big boys at church:) We had good food and good company:) Hannah and I were both exhausted and went to bed early. She slept for 14 hours and I slept for 12!
Monday started Christmas break and we enjoyed spending the majority of the day napping and watching movies. In the evening, we went to story time at the Smiths Grove Library and Hannah loved it. The next morning she asked if it was story time again!
Last night was spent eating supper at Olive Garden (Hannah's choice) and then I got dropped off at Barnes and Noble while they went Christmas shopping for me. I had almost 2 hours of alone time at B&N and it was wonderful. That was a gift in itself!
We plan to spend the next couple of days before Christmas eating yummy goodies, watching movies, snuggling, and reading books. I plan to enjoy every minute of this break, because they always go by way to fast:(

1 comment:
Your house is beautiful in the snow!!
Post a Comment