
Love, Love, Love this picture!

Beautiful curls

Posing at "her tape" before the ceremony

Being the flowergirl

Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Vincent (fondly known as Uncle and Tiffany). I've asked Hannah if she wants to call Tiffany "Aunt Tiffany" or "Aunt Tiff" and she said that she doesn't like it because her name is Tiffany. I guess I see her point, she's been calling Tiffany by her first name since she was a little over a year old (or at least, I think I have the time line right).


I love this daddy daughter pic:)

Our family plus Fireball of course!

Hannah was getting a little tired at the reception. She wanted her daddy to hold her, but she didn't go to sleep. We told her that if she went to sleep that she would miss Uncle and Tiffany feeding each other cake.

I took this in our driveway. It only takes us about 2 minutes to get from South Edmonson (where the reception was) to our house. This shows just how exhausted she was. When we got her inside, she woke up and was too excited to sleep. She was ready to play her new Leapster game that we got her as a reward for cooperating and following directions during the rehearsal, wedding, and recetption. (She also got a light up hula hoop and some sparklers.) Notice that Fireball is in her hand. It's now been one week since the wedding and he is still her constant companion.
2 comments:
Great pictures...I'm so glad she loves Fireball! I thought of Hannah when I saw the pup in the store!
Her hair looked beautiful! SHE looked beautiful:)
Post a Comment