All dressed up and ready for Sunday School where she actually listened. I know, I know - she probably pays attention to more than I give her credit for. She pointed out Jesus in her coloring picture and told me that " he taught the people and then he had to die" Precious. I have to admit that I was a little nervous that there might be a picture shown in Sunday School of Jesus and his blooded hands, feet, and side - which would have totally been appropriate - but I don't know if Hannah would have gotten past the blooded part. That girl is terrified of bloodin' (her word) and has been known to get a bit hysterical!
Her hair in this picture is just screaming, " I need curls" but Hannah hates hot rollers. With Sunday School starting at 10:00, there was no way I was going to fuss with her OR get her up any earlier. She is not a happy person when she hasn't gotten enough sleep.

The Easter Bunny sure did bring a lot of goodies for our sweet girl! Lots of candy, some money, a couple of books, and a fishing pole!

Picture number 6, 938 of Hannah in only her panties.


Coloring eggs on Saturday. The egg kits just aren't as good as I remember them. It's something we've done every year, but Hannah doesn't remember it. She actually got bored waiting for the eggs to color, but she enjoyed using the dipper to put the egg in and get it out.

It was such a beautiful day. After Sunday School we enjoyed lunch and fishing at Mamow's. This was Hannah's first time fishing. Poor thing, she didn't catch a fish by herself and was quite annoyed. Jeremy couldn't catch anything with her little pole and walked back to the house to get his. Ha - while he was gone I caught a fish on the first cast!
The Easter Bunny sure did bring a lot of goodies for our sweet girl! Lots of candy, some money, a couple of books, and a fishing pole!
Picture number 6, 938 of Hannah in only her panties.
Coloring eggs on Saturday. The egg kits just aren't as good as I remember them. It's something we've done every year, but Hannah doesn't remember it. She actually got bored waiting for the eggs to color, but she enjoyed using the dipper to put the egg in and get it out.
It was such a beautiful day. After Sunday School we enjoyed lunch and fishing at Mamow's. This was Hannah's first time fishing. Poor thing, she didn't catch a fish by herself and was quite annoyed. Jeremy couldn't catch anything with her little pole and walked back to the house to get his. Ha - while he was gone I caught a fish on the first cast!

1 comment:
Love the pictures of her fishing! She is such a sweet girl. Beautiful dress!!
Post a Comment