Friday, January 8, 2010

Snow Day Fun

Isn't this the cutest little gal you've ever seen? She's really liking the camera these days and has developed a pose where she tilts her head to the side. She tried in this picture, but she just has too many clothes on to be able to move her head much! She's got on a long sleeve shirt, leggings, snow suit, 2 zip up winter coats with both hoods on, a toboggan, scarf, boots, and gloves. You'd better believe that I made her try to use the bathroom before we went outside:) The first thing she said when she woke up yesterday was, " Momma did it snow?" I told her to look outside and she smiled sooooo big when she saw all the white stuff! Of course she immediatly wanted to go play, but me being the mean mom that I am made her eat breakfast and take her antibiotic and cough syrup first! Yep, then I let her roll around in the snow when it's 25 degrees outside!
Here she is on her sled. I pulled her up the driveway and then ran her back down a couple of times. After that, I just pulled her around by the garage. I don't know what she liked better - riding on the sled, sweeping the snow with her broom, or throwing snow at Daddy's truck. I'd taken the camera inside, so I don't have pictures of the last two.
Trying to catch snow. She remembered catching snow with her tongue from last year and has been talking about it nonstop. What a memory!
I had to take a picture of our house in the snow. Nope, it's not centered. I wasn't going to venture out in yard. This was taken from the driveway so it's a little angled. These are my all time favorite pictures of our house. I love living in the country!


1 comment:

Heather said...

Pretty house! I love the picture of Hannah trying to catch the snow on her tongue. How sweet!