Sunday, December 20, 2009
It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
I just love this time of the year. Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks as we have been preparing for Christmas.
Mixing up pancake batter all by herself ( yes, once again she's in her panties!)
Having a serious talk with Santa. This Santa is great - he tells all the kids to eat their vegetables, clean their room, and listen to mom and dad. The night we got home she asked to eat some oranges! Too bad Santa's not around more often to remind her of these very important things.


Here is the nativity scene from Opryland Hotel. This was my first visit there and I was amazed. We stood for awhile listening to the Christmas story being played from a loud speaker. Even though there were tons of people around, those close to the display were very quiet and respectful. I could only imagine what it would have been like to been there on that miraculous day when Jesus was born!

This is the big tree inside the hotel. It was gorgeous.
Our Family - 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pictures! I love Hannah's apron:o)
Post a Comment