Tuesday, August 18, 2009

So proud

If you're thinking this post is about Hannah, then you'll have to forgive me, I'm posting about myself! I have major news to share! I haven't eaten school lunch at all since school has started. I've been toting my very cute lunchbag to school and packing my lunch and Hannah's each day for the past 3 weeks! That's close to miraculous in my book! Another miracle - eating only yogurt for breakfast and not being hungry at all at lunchtime (11:25).

And FINALLY that stinkin' ticker is moving again! Thank you Yoplait for Chocolate Mousse and Raspberry Cheescake! I'm anxious to see how long I can keep this up . . . .











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL!!! I know what you mean about school lunch! I have eaten it a few of the days I've subbed and remembered how I got so fat! I'm going to make an effort to take lunch when I work too. GREAT JOB!!!! :o)

Jenni said...

Several of us are vowing not to eat school lunch for that very resason. The experts say it's healthy, but I beg to differ . . . french fries are still french fries EVEN if they've been baked with oil rather than fried! And the butter in the veggies - OMG!!

Tara said...

You go girl!!!

Heather said...

That's great!! I would be starved to only eat yogurt and nothing else!

Shela Brooks Vincent said...

You go DIL!!! Keep up the good work,,,,,,I would starve on yogurt,,,,,,,,,,,,ugh,,,,,,