Saturday, June 29, 2013

Spring Break 2013 Smoky Mountains


This is the view from the top of the chairlift in Gatlinburg.   Jeremy has wanted to ride it in the past, but I've always been too chicken.  Hannah wanted to ride it, so we did!
We always seem to start our vacations off by eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel. It's one of my favorite traditions.
                                                            At the Dixie Stampede.
                                                          At the Dixie Stampede.
                                                  Family pic at the top of the Chairlift.
                                                    Cabin where we stayed.
                                               At Dollywood. Jeremy and Hannah are in the green car on the left.
                                                         Hannah LOVES to play the carnival games.
At Dollywood, Hannah rode her first adult roller coaster. She and Jeremy are on the left of the picture.  You can barely see Hannah because Jeremy has his arm around her.  She loved the roller coaster!  I'm glad Jeremy has a little daredevil to ride with him.  I prefer slower rides that aren't loopy or spinny.
This is the biggest piece of pizza we've ever seen.  Hannah has half of it in her hand. The other half is still in the box!

Hannah and I waited awhile to ride the Tin Lizzy's.  We took pictures to occupy ourselves:) 

No comments: