This Thanksgiving Break has been wonderful - just like most school breaks are! I spent Wednesday cooking and catching up on regular housework. Hannah had been begging for a Mamow day so Jeremy dropped her off on his way to work so it was pretty quiet around here. I got a lot accomplished and even found time to put up the rest of our Christmas decorations.(We put up the tree this past Saturday.) It felt weird to be home by myself - I have to admit that I missed my girl!
I cooked Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and we had Mamow over. It was a traditional Thanksgiving morning for me - cooking and watching the Macy's parade. I've loved watching it since I was a little girl. Now I get to watch it with Hannah:) We had a huge lunch and then watched It's a Wonderful Life. Jeremy kept Hannah that evening and I went shopping at Walmart in Leitchfield. It wasn't crazy and I got everything that I wanted! I took a camping chair and had a book downloaded to my phone. I was back home by 10:30.
The next morning (Black Friday) Hannah and I headed to Bowling Green. Since she hadn't had a Nana day in awhile, she stayed with my mom while I went shopping. I got a lot of Christmas shopping finished and was able to get my birthday present from Jeremy and Hannah - some new clothes (which were very needed)!
Saturday was a snuggling day - I even got to rock my sweet girl to sleep. We both ended up taking a nap in the rocking chair. It brought back so many memories. We went to the Brownsville Parade that night. We were bundled up with coats, gloves, earmuffs, hats, and a blanket and we were still cold!
We had church on Sunday and then spent the day lounging around - reading, watching TV, and playing on the computer ( except for the lesson planning part - and I'm happy to say that was finished by 5:00!)
href="http://www.mylivesignature.com/" target="_blank">
No comments:
Post a Comment