Spring Picture Day. I wish her curls would have lasted. By 8:30 when they took their pictures, it was just a bit wavy.
The de-curling might have had something to do with the hour long nap she takes on the way to school.
In the Spring, each class makes a piece of pottery and it is auctioned off at the Spring Fling. Here's Hannah thumb print made into an animal shelter worker. Yep, that's what she wants to be when she grows up. Jeremy and I are hoping that she moves more towards being a veterinarian :)
Primary classes have a Spring party. Intermediate classes have an end of the year party. So, I had classes during part of Hannah's party. They hunted eggs at the beginning and I wasn't able to get any pictures. This was the only egg hunt she was able to have this year because Jeremy ended up in the hospital from the Friday before Easter until the Tuesday after Easter.
Being silly as usual. Friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment